Monday, June 28, 2010

Stash Busters!! 4 Quick and Easy Cards




Ok so I have lots of "goals" this summer - some crafty and some not - One of my major Crafty goals is to use up some of my stash. If you've seen my SB room online or in person - you can tell I have lots and lots of paper - lots  of it is from the early days and I don't love it anymore - so guess -what I'm gonna find a way to use it or give it to someone else (like a school).

Idea 1)
Personally - I think since I just got the Cricut Expression (YEAH) I'll use it - either for projects or practice cuts - I don't know about y'all - but when I cut something with my Cricut I often have to so a second cut cuz the size is wrong -

Idea 2) Envelopes for the cards I make and am encouraging myself to SEND vs Store and thus increase the STASH

So my youngest is at camp for 3 weeks and I try and mail a card to her almost everyday. Thats a good way to bust my STASH!!!

Here are 4 quick cards I made with the DCWV Green 4 x 6 mat stack, SU! kraft and SU! sahara sand cardstock.


This last one I was in the ozone I guess when I cut the base cardstock cuz it was 6 x 4.25 (instead of 5.5 x 4.25) and it won't fit in a normal A2 envelop so I made an envelop with my Expression and the Wild Card cartridge. I am putting the paper inside out so the printed side is on the inside and it will look like a liner and the outside will be white and easy for the post office to read.
Thansk for stopping by! I'm sure I'll have lots more cards over the next few weeks -
Andrea
PS note to self - another big crafty goal is to make a SB page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment