Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Blog has an Identity Crisis!!!

I love to look at other creative blogs and most of them have one main type of craft as the focal point. Not here - I'm all over the place! You never know - are you gonna get a card, a crochet project or a scrapbook project?  Oh and lets not forget one of my newer passions - gift packaging and candy goodness!!

Well today we have some cards and a pretty box to present them. My dear friend, Audrey, needed some thank you notes. So I used a template for a card box from Lauren Meader's MyTime Made Easy - and the title is sooo true - super easy to put together!


The carstock is all SU! - the green is their retiring Mellow Moss :( This has been one of my go to colors since I got into paper crafting. The pink is Regal Rose. I used a spellbinders tag, some ivory ribbon, a Just rite horizontal stamp for the name and the SU! embossing folder for the dots.
You can't see it in the picture but there is a pink divider in the box so the envelopes have their own "place" as do the cards. Wanna see some of the cards?

I love the SU! set Friends 24-7 and seem to use the brocade flourishy image all the time - here it is clear embossed. Here is the inside of the card


Here are a few more I made for her. Not sure why I end up "reinventing' each card and can't make a few that are similar - but it was fun!!


Thanks for looking - who knows what I'll post next LOL - I'm making my DD some bday gifts for her 15TH so after I give them to her (Sunday)I may post them

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so cute! I might have to get that template. Love it! Beautiful cards. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete